Smile Starters is hiring in Fayetteville.
Front Office, Dental Clinic, full-time hours , office experience preferred. Mon-Fri.with benefits. Fax resume to: 910-354-1399
Serco, Inc., a professional management and technology company on Fort Bragg needs an entry level Secretary. Job Description:
The Secretary I carries out recurring office procedures independently, and selects the guideline or reference that fits the specific case. The supervisor provides specific instructions on new assignments and checks completed work for accuracy. The position performs varied duties including or comparable to the following: a. Respond to routine telephone requests that have standard answers; refer calls and visitors to appropriate staff. Control mail and assure timely staff response, and send form letters; b. As instructed, maintain supervisor's calendar, make appointments, and arrange for meeting rooms: c. Review materials prepared for supervisor's approval for typographical accuracy and proper format; d. Maintain recurring internal reports, such as time and leave records, office equipment listings, correspondence controls, and training plans; e. Requisition supplies, printing, maintenance or other services, type, take and transcribe dictation, create and maintain office files. Apply here.
Blockbuster hiring a Management Trainee. Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work with Store Manager and Regional Sales Manager to ensure comprehensive training is completed.
- Be prepared to assume Store Manager role within 3 months.
- Assist Store Manager in interviewing, training, scheduling, evaluating, supervising and counseling employees.
- Partner with Store Manager to utilize and modify training plans, prepare work schedule and prepare corrective action notices.
- Understand how to analyze all store reporting and build actions plans that will grow revenue, control costs, ensure appropriate inventory management and achievement of budget and revenue goals.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is being provided to customers.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints before they are escalated.
- Support with store opening and closing and support preparation and delivery of bank deposits.
- Educate all employees on continuously changing marketing programs.
- Ensure visual merchandise programs are followed and marketing promotions are effectively communicated.
- Coach employees and model behaviors that drive successful sales outcomes.
- Understand effective customer ‘selling strategies’ and be able to coach others to improve in this area.
- Effectively learn and manage all elements of store operations, financials and people management.
CVS Pharmacy on Rockfish Rd. needs a Customer Service Rep.
1. Customer Service
• assist customers with their questions, problems and complaints in person and via phone
• greet customers using the eye’s, hi’s and help at all times
• handle all customer relations issues in accordance with company policy, promote a positive shopping experience for all, maintain customer/patient confidentiality
CVS customers, and maintain customer/patient confidentiality Apply here.
Fresenius Medical Care in Fayetteville looking for an Admin. Secretary.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES: Apply Here.
- Utilize the PC and related software programs to accomplish assignments such as: the taking and transcribing of dictation, the completion of various forms and compiling of reports as required by governmental agencies and the Corporate Office.
- Coordinate and maintain personnel records. Monitor attendance and PTO records; maintain Leaves of Absence and FMLA files. Initiate forms required for salary actions and other personnel HRIS record changes; coordinate and perform payroll preparation function; maintain payroll records.
- Prepare various reports, which may include but are not limited to, monthly insurance reports to Corporate Office, annual employee data sheet, and monthly listing of employees by position.
- Complete and file Worker’s Compensation reports.
- Set up and maintain filing systems including census records of patients and employees.
- Update manuals as necessary.
- Screen and direct the Clinic Management Team’s (and other) telephone calls; make travel arrangements for the Clinic Management Team; arrange conferences and meetings.
- Take minutes for the Governing Body and Medical Staff meetings; compile CQI data.
- Perform secretarial/receptionist functions as needed. These functions may include, but are not limited to greeting and directing patients and visitors to the appropriate location; sorting mail; photocopying, faxing and filing; preparing purchase orders using appropriate software; and maintaining inventory of office forms and supplies.
- Assist with accounts receivable and accounts payable functions where necessary.
- Support staff in assigned project work.
- Other duties as assigned.