Administrative Assistant (NCI: Admin Assistant)
||MK AR 2012074
||Fort Bragg, NC
|Security Clearance Status:
|Security Clearance Type:
|US Citizenship Required:
|NCI: As the Administrative Assistant on this team, you will have the opportunity to support the Army and enhance the efficiency within the work flow between NCI and our customer.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for proofreading and editing any documents developed for process or that may be provided to the Army customer.
- Schedule appointments and meetings in office calendar using Microsoft Outlook and SharePoint Portal.
- Coordinate meetings and maintain calendars for Management.
- Research, prepare, proofread and edit documents, memorandums, spreadsheets, correspondence, and Power Point presentations.
- Provide SharePoint Portal & Microsoft Office Documentation instruction to peers and supervisors.
- Develop and maintain SharePoint Portal libraries and web pages.
- Review and distribute incoming mail to appropriate personnel.
- Store and locate documents using electronic filing system.
- Maintain suspense records on documents requiring signatures from high-ranking officials.
- Maintain time, attendance, and leave records.
- Establish, maintain and arrange office files in using the Army filing system.
- Coordinate data call consolidation and written analysis in support of DIACAP submissions. Perform other reasonable related duties as assigned and as needed.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience with documentation proofreading and editing within Army programs.
- Proven work experience both secured and non-secured environments supporting liaison activities between government and non-government personnel.
- Previous experience with DIACAP data submissions.
- Must be proficient with MS Office products including but not limited to: SharePoint, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Must have an active DoD Secret clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in area of specialty
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations certification