Post Your Events and Announcements on Patch
A quick 'how-to' for sharing your information.
As editor of Fort Bragg Patch, I receive lots of emails each week from school groups, businesses and non profit organizations. Most of these messages are news releases or invitations to events.
Folks in our community are busy doing lots of great things and they want you to know about it. Unfortuntaely sometimes I can't ensure all of these events are posted.
That's where you come in.
It's really easy to post Events and Announcements on Patch. It's also free, and you don't need me as the middleman to get it accomplished.
How to post an Event on Patch:
- Log in to Fort Bragg Patch.
- Locate the navigation bar at the top of the page. Click "Events"
- Navigate to the upper right-hand corner. Click "+Add an Event" to add the new event to the calendar.
- Enter your Event Title, Date, Time, applicable publication, Description, Categories, Publish date, and any additional information, if applicable.
- Once you have confirmed you have entered all Event details, click "Post my Event" located at the bottom of the page.
How to post an Announcement on Patch:
- From the Fort Bragg Patch home page, look for the Announcements section under the News tab. From there, click the "Announce it to Everyone!" button in the upper right corner.
- Now, enter a title, select a category, write a description, upload photos and/or videos and enter a location.
- When you click "Post My Announcement," it becomes live on the site and available for anyone with an Internet connection to find.
And if you need information or help, don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.