These are great words to live by. I got them from a friend who had gotten them from another friend, now I am passing it on to all of you.
1. Prayer is not a "spare wheel" that you pull out when in trouble; it is a "steering wheel" that directs the right path throughout.
2. A Car's WINDSHIELD is so large and the Rear view Mirror is so small; because our PAST is not as important as our FUTURE. So, Look Ahead and Move on.
3. Friendship is like a BOOK. It takes only a few seconds to burn, but it takes years to write.
4. All things in life are temporary. If things are going well, enjoy it, they will not last forever. If they are going wrong, don't worry, they can't last long either.
5. Old Friends are Gold! New Friends are Diamond! If you get a Diamond, don't forget the Gold! To hold a Diamond, you need a Base of Gold!
6. Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, GOD smiles from above and says, "Relax, it's just a bend, not the end!"
7. When GOD solves your problems, you have faith in HIS abilities; when GOD doesn't solve your problems HE has faith in your abilities.
8. A blind person asked St. Anthony: "Can there be anything worse than losing eye sight?" He replied: "Yes, losing your vision!"
9. When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them, and when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you.
10. WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away todays PEACE.