Rite Aid offers many conveniences for the local community. It not only carries medications and prescriptions, but also sells magazines, drinks, snacks, food, beauty products, household necessities and much more. The store is easily reached from Route 401.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 8am - 10pm; Sun, 8am - 7pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicap parking and a ramp for access.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: Food and drink, Greeting cards, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No