The Peacock's Eye Polish Pottery and Gifts is a shop located in historic downtown Fayetteville. It offers genuine Polish pottery and gifts. Each piece is hand-made and can be microwaved, placed in the oven, frozen and is dishwasher safe. It also carries over 24 designs that are made by Zaklady and Vena, two popular manufacturers. Some of the original designs are inspired by the "eye" portion of a peacock's feather. All pottery sold is directly imported from the Boleslawiec region of Poland.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 10:30am - 5pm; Mon, Sun, closed (open late on 4th Friday's)
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: March 2011
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Polish Pottery, plates, vases, serving pieces, candles, jewlry, hand-made gifts
- Return policy: Returns accepted within 30 days with original receipt and pottery in unused condition with factory stickers still intact.
- Parking: On-street: free, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Downtown Fayetteville is the city's historic center and offers shoppers a unique experience. Originally built between 1911 and 1912, our building was recently remodeled in 2011 and is a perfect fit for the pottery that we carry.
- What's your most popular item?: Depending on our customer's preferences, we carry a great selction of pieces in traditional, unique, or "Unikat", and artistic patterns. We have something that is sure to please everyone.
- Kitchen & bath brands: We carry Polish Pottery made by two of the best manufacturers from the Boleslawiec Region of Poland; Zaklady and Vena.
- What questions should customers ask before making a major purchase?: Our pottery is hand-made, is very durable, and each and every piece is an individual work of art. Polish Pottery is dishwasher, oven, microwave and freezer safe.